Monday, May 21, 2012

My new toy

I finally got an iPhone (I'm not sure why I waited this long). The main reason for this purchase was to be cool like my friends by taking Instagrams. Here is a sampling of what I have captured these past couple of weeks. :-)

My first Instagram - The Pooch.

The Empire State Building on my way to work one morning.

Bryant Park during my lunch hour. (New York Public Library in the background)

Scott Babe relaxing after work.

Our baby cozy in bed.

Another view of the Empire State Building but from Union Square.

Alex's 27th birthday party at Karaoke Cave

Dinner with Geraldine at the Skylark Diner in Edison, NJ

"Chicken in the Basket" -- This photo is actually with the "Plastic Bullet" app. 
(The Pooch ALWAYS makes for a good subject.)

One of the best bars I have ever been to. Wendy pushing the doorbell.

Shake Shack in Times Square with Sam.

May 21st - Rainy day in New York City -- Herald Square

No comments:

Post a Comment