Saturday, November 17, 2012

November happenings

November 7th

We got our first snow of the season. This was a great excuse to check out Church Street and have dinner at Raymond's. ♥


My Hunter boots were ready for deeper snow but that's ok!


We ended our meal with "The Ultimate Root Beer Float."

There are always great quotes above the counter.

November 9th

Double date with Mr. and Mrs. Robinson at Salute!

Chrissy and me

We ate well!

Scott Babe and Sean 

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one taking pictures of food! 

Chocolate Black Out and Tiramisu ♥

Chrissy's Instagram ♥

We then went back to our apt. and Chrissy & Sean got to spend more time with our new additions! 


We also celebrated Sean's belated 25th birthday! Isn't this cool paper I found at an antique store?!


Lovely day for a Guinness!

Uncle Sean playing with the babies. ♥


November 10th
Kyril and Josephine invited us over for red wine and tapas!
 They are one of the most gracious hosts I know!

Anchovy and olives

Homemade focaccia

Shrimp fritters


Fried potatoes with 2 dipping sauces; Homemade chorizo; pork with sauce

Kyril's patch-worked jeans!


November 12th
Heineken-sponsored pre-party for screening of Skyfall. 
Nope, I wasn't there, but I enjoyed this fabulous picture that Sean captured of Kelly and Chrissy!
(Kelly works for Heineken)

No comments:

Post a Comment