Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good Eats with Good Friends

October:
Lillie's in Times Square
YUM to the pulled pork sandwich!

Pearlie and I ate here before seeing New Order at Roseland.

Well...maybe this wasn't good eats, but it was good company! Merrideth and I ate at the Oyster Bar in Grand Central. I had always been curious about it. Too bad the fish wasn't as fresh as they claim and presentation was cafeteria style. Yawn.

Pretty bartender 
Wienerschnitzel (with chicken) over spƤtzle and apfelstrudel ♥
Zeppelin Hall Biergarten in Jersey City -- Katie knows how to get a group together at a hip location. 


I'm spoiled to have Frame so close to me at work! Lindsay joined me for lunch one afternoon. :-)


Lunch with Matt at his cafeteria at HBO! Very cool!!!

Raymond's with Scott Babe. We love their daily specials!
Local Pork "Duo" - Spice rubbed pork tenderloin, crisp pork belly, banana grits, garlic rubbed broccoli rabe, verjus reduction. (I substituted green beans for the broccoli rabe!)

November:

Lunch with Marie at Frame
 (I'm still learning how to take take Panoramic pics with my new iPhone 5!)

Dinner with Luly at Pig & Prince



Shake Shack in the Upper East Side with Stefan and Eva.
My first time at that location!  

Frank in town from California. Delicious dinner at Pig and Prince.

December:

OMG. I have died and gone to heaven!
 This was no ordinary crab cake. This was the best I have ever eaten! The restaurant's website doesn't have this version listed for me to give you a precise description, but let me just say that it had lobster in that creamy sauce! 
 We dined with Jenny on a Saturday night and dummy me took no pics of us! :-( 
 Add the Stone House to your to-eat list and skip the valet parking. Also, if you plan on getting married, have it here and add me to your guest list! hehe


Holiday Breakfast with Mrs. Robinson at Raymonds. The top picture isn't mine and it isn't taken at Raymond's! I just think it's too damn cute not include somewhere on my blog! ♥

After work drinks and a bite to eat with Diane and Wendy at The Wren in the East Village. :-)

Holiday brunch with Tamar. This was a big deal for me. She lives in California and trips back to the east coast are rare. And who knows when I will ever get to L.A.!
 Tamar is in Boston for the holiday season, but only in NYC for 40 hours -- the weekend before Christmas. My gut told me that I had to make this happen. I'm grateful we got to share a little bit of time together and catch up. Once again, I'm at Lillie's! I may not recommend their home fries, but I do recommend keeping in touch with those you find dear.

1 comment:

  1. So many awesome places! My fav photo is the panoramic lolllll

    Yummm

    ReplyDelete