Friday, September 6, 2013

OMG! It's Anna!

As I was walking back to my office from lunch, I passed the big post office. They hold events at the side entrance on a regular basis.  It's fashion week this week and it was one year ago that I saw Anna Wintour at the Rag & Bone show. Would this set-up be for the same designer? I did some googling at my desk and saw that Rag & Bone was once again going to occupy this space and that the show starts at 5 pm TODAY! I ended up leaving work 10 minutes to 5 with my colleague/friend Lisa. We had a blast! Here are my favorite snapshots:

Two fashionistas walking to the same show as us but they are the ones with the tickets!

Vogue Creative Director Grace Coddington


It wasn't until I was looking at my photos on the train that I realized I got a photo of Jessica Seinfeld! She's Jerry Seinfeld's wife. I follow her on Facebook and Instagram. Jerry isn't the only funny one in their household!

5:11 pm ANNA arrives!!!

She makes me nervous!



Lisa's money shot of Anna on Instagram! You go girl!




(Lisa on the left) Hanneli Mustaparta - photographer, fashion blogger, stylist and former model

Happy baby! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment